Whether as the result of technical failure, human error or procedural inadequacy, losses of data can occur in organisations of every type across every economic sector. In the unfortunate event that your organisation suffers such a data loss, ICS Skills can help in a number of ways. We can:
- Provide support and assistance to enable your organisation fulfil its statutory obligations, fully and completely
- Prepare an in-depth report on the incident to identify the source, nature and extent of the breach
- Liaise with the regulatory authorities such as Office of the DP Commissioner
- Put in place policies, procedures and structures to prevent a recurrence
- Offer guidance to help your organisation rebuild reputational trust among your stakeholders, customers and the wider community.